About Me

All of my life, I have been exposed to the spotlight because of my many talents and achievements. Even as young as five years old, and the youngest of my siblings, my parents noticed my passion for music and art. They decided that it was only right to expose my talents to everyone, including family, friends, and even random strangers. Music icons like Michael Jackson, Prince, Aaliyah, BeyoncĂ© and more inspired me to come out of my comfort zone and share talents with the world. So I put my mother's heels on and her best lipstick, then pretended the mirror was an audience screaming my name. But in reality, it was a life a spotlight I could only dream of. Instead of dreaming about these flashing lights, I began taking it more seriously and auditioned for talent shows at school, joining chorus and band to learn to read music, and even joined the Lisa Kelly Voice Academy at the age of 16. Although in my younger years were strongly fixated on music, I began to realize the reality of having a career based on my education, instead of my hobbies. Now, I share a passionate interest in learning about the human brain and interactions with others. Moreover, I became even more intrigued the educational field of psychology. Now that I am older, I have come to believe that all of my life is surrounded by many aspects of mental health and stability. Knowing how easy it is for me to connect with others and recognize certain abnormal behaviors is so powerful. For a while, pursuing the passion for psychological studies is almost as big as my artistic abilities and musical talent. Although I am talented in many areas, I am a firm believer in using my passions to become a leader for a specific cause or purpose. As my favorite female artist said " I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence."-BeyoncĂ© 

Source Reference: Google images, Goalcast.com http://www.goalcast.com/2017/06/27/top-18-most-empowering-beyonce-quotes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"College is a Waste of Time"

Critical Response: Blogpost #4